Sunday, November 13, 2005

Hey...how you doin'?

What do you do when you're at a concert, trying to enjoy the show, but feeling a creepy sixty year old man encroaching upon your space? Well, my solution this past Saturday night was to ask a younger, cuter guy to stand behind me to shield me from the creepy old man. But, then what do you do when that younger, cuter guy is so drunk that every three minutes he breathes into your ear the words, "how you doin'?" I solved that problem first by reminding him that he had already asked me that question, then when that didn't work, I just smiled so that he would still serve as a barrier between me and the creepy guy.

But, what do you do when the guy who's your shield tells you that his friend wants you? I responded by asking what grade we were in and why his friend wasn't talking to me of his own accord. What do you do, then, when the guy gets mad at you for talking to the friend with whom he was trying to set you up? I gave up at that point. There's no way to solve that problem. So, I smiled at the first guy and said "how you doin'?"

1 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

K forgot to mention that the friend who wanted her was standing in front of us, pumping his fist in the air so he could show off his giant muscles. They were cool guys, really.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home